Beauty No.6: Getting Back in After a Break from the Water

After a break from surfing of over a week due to life-things conspiring to get in the way I discovered the absolute beauty of that first surf, that return to the water and the fact that when you're desperate to get back in the conditions become a little less important.

I got in at the right time (early, tide just turned) but the waves were messy. However, just catching those first few little rides, being back out there paddling through the foam and watching a guy really getting the best of what there was - logging his way back and forth was heartwarming and lovely and fantastic...

Comments

  1. Thanks for the comment Tom and yes, I was stoked! Nice blog by the way. I've put a link under surf blogs on my own site. Any link back always appreciated but absolutely no worries if not. Cheers, Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts